1. Open "Samsung Easy Document Creator" from the start menu
2. Click "Scan"
3. Click the "Search" icon in the top right
4. Click "Add"
5. Search for your printer. You can find the printer name by going into word and going to file and then print
6. Select the printer using the tick box and clicking the green "Add button"
7. Click the green "Ok" button
8. Click the settings icon in the top right
9. Change the "Document source" to ADF
Now place the document in the feeder on the top of the printer, and click "Scan" in the bottom menu. You can then choose where and what to save it as.