Firstly download the Gmail app from the app store. There is no separate version for work accounts, it is the same gmail as the personal @gmail.com accounts use. Alternatively you can use the links below:
- Once downloaded, open the app. You may need to click "Accept" to the terms and conditions.
- You will then need to enter your email. This will be your work email.
- Then enter your password. This will either be the password you setup for Gmail and use for Gmail on the web.
- If you have forgotten it, you can change your PC password by using CONTROL + ALT + DELETE and then clicking "Change password". This password will then automatically sync.
- The Gmail app will now automatically be setup and will start syncing emails.