Adding a proxy server on an android device
Modified on: Tue, 14 May, 2019 at 10:23 AM
- Open Android’s Settings app and tap “Wi-Fi” to view a list of Wi-Fi networks.
- Long-press the name of the Wi-Fi network you want to change the proxy settings for. Tap “Modify Network” when a menu appears.
- If you haven’t already connected to the Wi-Fi network, you’ll need to connect to the Wi-Fi network and enter the password before you can access the “Modify Network” options.
- Expand the “Advanced options” section on this screen. Tap the “Proxy” option and select “Manual”.
- Enter the address of the proxy in the “Proxy hostname” box. Proxy Address: surfprotect.exa-networks.co.uk
- Proxy Port: 3128
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.