1. Firstly you need to bring the screen down. Use the beige turning knob to the left of the AMP (Audio Equipment). Turn the switch to the left to bring the screen down. Please note you will need to hold the switch there until the screen has finished descending.
2. Next to turn the screen on you will need to use the projector remote. Press the red button in the top left to turn the projector on. Please note you will need you have the remote in direct view of the projector to turn it on (Not from behind the curtain).
3. Now you will need to turn the audio equipment on (The AMP). To turn the equipment on do the following; Press the button on the back right of the top deck. (Circled in green). The deck will light up green.
4. Then below this click the two switches on the lower two consoles (Circled in purple).
5. The master level is the slider on the very right. The slider highlighted in yellow is for the aux input (PC or Phone).