1. Click the "File" tab, and then click the "Info" tab in the menu
2. Click "Automatic Replies (Out of Office)" from the "Info" menu
3. In the Automatic Replies dialog box, select the Send Automatic Replies check box
- If you want to specify a set time and date range, select the Only send during this time range check box. Then set the Start time, and then set the End time.
- In the Inside my organization tab, type the message that you want to send within your organization, and in the Outside my organization tab, type the message that you want to send outside your organization.
- If you selected the “Only send during this time range” option the Automatic Replies (Out of Office) feature will continue to run until the date and time set for the End Time is reached.
- Otherwise, the Automatic Replies (Out of Office) will continue to run until you repeat these steps and select the “Do not send automatic replies” option.