There are a few different modes you can choose for your projector display. To choose a mode do the following:
1. Click the Windows key and the P button at the same time. This will bring up the projection window. You can then choose which mode you will like.
- "Computer only" means content will only be shown on your computer screen and not on the projector screen.
- "Duplicate" means whatever is on your computer screen will be on the projector screen. This is the most common type of display mode used.
- "Extend" makes the projector screen act as a new screen. To change the arrangement of these screens you will need to contact IT services.
- "Second screen only" means content will only be shown on your projector screen and not your computer screen.